Thursday 5 February 2009

Award from Beautiful Life

Today, I would like to express my heartiest gratitude to my Uni mate, who is an aspiring blogger;

the
BEAUTIFUL LIFE


for giving me, the narrator of baytulkifli these gorgeous n sweet awards.

I feel very honoured to paste them on baytulkifli virtual wall.

Looking forward to getting some more awards..heheh.


I, therefore want to give these awards to my links:

white canary, ummunashwa, lilburnlane, durhamroses, ungu violet, miim, narzar, ummi n hubby, beloved, erieq, farahadibamaliha and dayahdagreat.




3 comments:

farah adiba said...

ustazah...

award ni untuk sy jgak ke??

wa...

suke33...

makasey...

boleh grab pic tu tak??

hehe~

hnyhar said...

[farahadibamaliha]
iye utk awaklah. copy je image tu dan tampal kat blog awak ye.
heheh..xde keroje.

UnGu VioLet said...

thanks sgt2 kak.. nanti mar ambik n publishkan yer..